Best Golf Bag for Clicgear Cart
If you play golf, you know that one of the most crucial pieces of equipment you can have is a golf bag.
This one device will enable you to carry all of your clubs, along with any peripheral gear that will help you play the game.
While most golfers prefer to drive around the course with a cart bag in a motorized golf cart, many like to use a pushcart instead without the need of a bag boy.
Not only is it more economical, but it makes sense if you enjoy spending time around the scenery instead of flying thru in your golf cart.
However, to get the most out of the situation, you’ll want one of the best golf bags for pushcarts. These cart bags are designed to work in tandem with these mechanisms so that you aren’t fumbling to find everything you need in a cart bag.
Types of Golf Bags
Although we’re looking at bags designed for golf push carts, several other varieties of golf bags are out there. Let’s take a look at some of the alternatives you may want to have on the course.
- Staff Bags
If you have a caddy coming along with you, you won’t have to worry about the bulk and weight of these bags. Staff bags are the most luxurious type, with plenty of room for all of your stuff (and then some). Also, they are the most expensive, so plan accordingly. These are the bags the pros use. They are built to last, as well as protect your equipment. On average, they weigh at least 10 pounds by themselves, but they can be massive when full with so much storage.
- Cart Bags
As we’ve discussed, some of the specific features that make these bags ideal for pushcarts include textured bottoms and pass-through straps. Overall, though, each one is designed with all of the pockets in front so that you don’t block access to anything while it’s in the cart.
- Stand Bags
If you plan on walking the course, a stand bag is your best option. These are some of the lightest models, and they come with two retractable stands on the back. This allows you to keep the bag upright and ensure that all of your clubs and gear are accessible. The quality and durability of the legs are crucial, as flimsy ones can bend and break too easily.
- Carry Bags
Finally, if you plan on walking the course but don’t care about having legs for stability, carry bags are the best option. These are the lightest models, and they work well if you’re planning on a quick, casual game. They don’t have as much storage to ensure that they won’t be bogged.
In this article, we will consider which are the best golf bag for the clicgear cart. Let’s get started.
Founders Club Premium Cart Bag with 14 Way Organizer Divider Top
- Club Management Design Top- Molded 14 Way Top Organizer protects irons from damage as well as keeping clubs from rattling/clanging and making noise. Each iron, wood, and putter has it’s own dedicated spot so you will always find the club you need quickly and notice when a club is missing. The putter spot accepts larger grips up to 1 ¾” in diameter
- High Quality lightweight construction – This cart bag comes with a large, reinforced and sturdy base and several handles to make lifting your clubs out of the trunk and onto your cart a breeze. The bag comes with 2 integrated side grab handles and a bottom handle built into the cooler pocket. It also has a rear grab handle and a tuck away padded carry strap. The Cart Bag also includes a strap channel to secure your bag and clubs to your cart.
- Equipped with 9 zippered pockets and 2 mesh pockets for ample storage for all your gear and accessories- Includes an insulated cooler pocket with drains to keep your favorite on course beverage cool, 2 additional front/ball pockets, 2 front side mesh pockets, 2 long side expandable pockets for bulky rain gear and shoes, 2 side velour lined pockets for valuables, and 2 additional side pockets.
- Plenty of add on features to make your time on the course more enjoyable and easy to manage- The bag includes an external tee holder, an umbrella holder, a D clip to clip on golf towels and range finders, a glove holder, and snap on rain hood.
- This bag comes with a full 12 month warranty from Founders Club and the assurance of dealing with a US based golf company that has been around since 1990.
If you are a serious golfer about the organization, this golf bag was made for you. When you look at the Founders Club Premium Cart bag’s top, you can see how the molded 14-way top will keep clubs from getting damaged.
If you play with graphite shafted irons, this is a great bag to consider. All of your clubs have their place in the bag, and you will not hear any rattling with this bag in play.
Even though the Founders Club Premium features the molded top, it is still a lightweight golf bag. You will get nine zippered pockets on the Founders club and an insulated cooler pocket.
The cooler Pocket has drains that help make sure you can get your bag completely dry after a round on the golf course. This is a great cart bag to consider with a variety of pockets and premium club protection technology.
- Ten zipper pockets and two mesh pockets
- High-quality construction with tough inner tubular design
- Large reinforced base
- Padded carry strap and double handle side and single front handle
- Insulated cooler pocket, velour-lined valuables pocket, golf ball, and tees Pocket, etc.
- Glove holder and string nylon loop holder
- Umbrella slot and drawstring; rain hood
- Large ball pocket and hooks to hold accessories in place
- Cooler Pocket that can store 12-ounce cans
- Premium club locking system for minimal damage and wear and tear to golf clubs
- Oversized grips can be difficult with the molded top on the bag
PING 2019 Pioneer Cart Bag
For the most part, choosing the best golf bag is all about finding the right features to help you manage your gear while playing.
However, when you’re focusing on using a pushcart, one thing that helps is getting a bag with all of the pockets on one side. This means that you don’t have to pull the bag off the cart to reach anything, making the whole experience more straightforward.
This Cart Bag from PING is also expertly designed because it comes with a rubberized bottom that will stay mounted in the cart better, and it can be strapped in as well. This way, you can maneuver around the course without worrying about the bag slipping out.
This model is excellent beyond the cart-specific features because it comes with rigid dividers to hold all of your clubs. It also has a molded oversized putter well so that you don’t risk scuffing or damaging your larger pieces in transit.
We like that some of the pockets are magnetic for quick access (instead of zippered). Also, it has two valuables pockets that are water-resistant, as well as a large cooler section so that you’re never too far from refreshment. Overall, even if you don’t use a pushcart, this is a fantastic bag.
- There is tons of space in the pockets
- There are fourteen total pockets
- There are fifteen dividers for the clubs
- This bag is perfect for strapping to a cart
- The pockets won’t be blocked when on the cart
- Multiple colors available
- Magnetic quick, easy access pockets
- Molded putter well for convenience
- Nine pockets total
- 15-way divider holds all of your clubs
- Rugged high-impact polypropylene top
- Soft-touch lift handles
- No small pocket for tees
- The carrying handle may be a little small for some users
Sun Mountain 2021 Men’s Sync Golf Cart Bag
- 9.5" Top way
- Fourteen individual club dividers run the full-length of the bag to protect clubs and prevent the migration of club shafts
- Nine pockets including a ventilated cooler pocket and water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pocket
- Velour-lined rangefinder pocket; and multiple accessory pockets
- Integrated putter compartment
This next golf bag is not necessarily as flashy as some of the other ones you can find out there, but it’s built specifically for pushcarts, and it’s a workhorse.
Overall, you can expect to carry this bag onto the links for years to come without having to worry about damaging any of your contents or the bag itself.
Additionally, to ensure that you don’t get too much movement while pushing the cart, this Sun Mountain bag is specially molded to fit into the mechanism snugly.
The top can be strapped in easily, and the bottom is oversized to ensure that it doesn’t rock from side to side. Also, you can pass through with the middle cart strap so that it stays secure at all times.
So as to add even more durability, there are rubber bumpers on the front so that you won’t damage your contents if you run into anything by accident.
As with other golf bags, this Sun Mountain model comes with dividers for all of your clubs. They are padded to reduce wear and tear, but they are not as rigid as other bags, so keep that in mind.
It does prevent the shafts from knocking each other as you walk, though. There is also an integrated well for your putter.
With regards to the nine pockets, this bag comes with all of the usual options, including a beverage holder, a rangefinder velour-lined pocket, another velour-lined valuables pocket, and multiple spots for accessories. It also has a matching integrated rain hood so that your stuff stays dry.
- Nesting top and bottom fits snug in cart
- 14-way divider holds all of your clubs
- Integrated spot for your putter
- Forward-facing pockets for convenience
- Large beverage holder, two valuables pocket
- One Pocket is designed for rangefinders
- Pass-through strap for mounting to the cart
- Built-in bumpers for durability
- Perfect design for pushcart for accessibility
- Synced functionality and design
- Putter well accommodates thick grips
- The colors are not exciting
Callaway Golf 2019 Org 14 Cart Bag
When it comes to golf gear, no brand is quite as well known as Callaway. This company makes a ton of high-quality equipment, and this cart bag is no exception.
While brands like PING are usually better regarded for making the best bags, this model has a few exciting features that make it ideal for all situations, whether you use a pushcart or not.
First of all, you can pick from a wide assortment of colors, meaning that you won’t have any trouble finding one that fits your style. Secondly, it comes with 14 full-length dividers, ensuring that you don’t damage your clubs. Also, it has an integrated rain hood so that you can play in any weather.
One unique feature of this Cart Bag is the beverage pocket. It has two of them, and each one comes with a drain port on the bottom. This way, you can add ice without having to worry about how to get the water out afterward.
This bag also comes with two pen holders so that you don’t have to fumble around looking for your pen while you’re on the course. Overall, this is a great all-purpose bag that will look great and last a long time.
- This Cart Bag has top dividers: 14-way
- It also has 2 Full-Length Dividers: 14
- Fourteen individual full-length club dividers and Top 10.5″ give a fixed space for every golf club, eliminating contact and binding.
- Non-stadium style top permits wedges to sit flush and eliminates club hang
- The putter perfectly designed to fit oversized grips easily
- Used molded top grab handles to ensure easy lifting
- Cart strap pass-through for a secure ride without limiting pocket access
- It is very lightweight.
- It is easy to carry and handle.
- The umbrella slot is well-ordered.
- It fits great on golf push carts and golf pull carts.
- Well-built with intelligent design and good looks.
- The Cooler pockets do not have drain holes.
- The bag zippers might be disappointing.
Persimmon Tour 14 Way Cart Golf Bag
- 14 way dividers
- Plenty of zippered pockets
- External putter tube if you prefer to store your putter externally – great for putters with larger heads
- Velcro glove holder
- Golf towel ring, External umbrella strap
If you are looking for a steal of a golf bag, then this is probably your best choice. Of course, the first thing that stuck out to us about this bag is the external putter slot.
This persimmon bag is well-designed, made of mostly nylon-type material. The 14-way top club divider has heavy nylon reinforcements, and there is plenty of room for storage.
It includes a cooler pouch, a deep ball pouch, and zippered pouches for all your accessories.
There is even a towel ring and a Velcro glove holder. But we think the feature that makes this bag a great value is the weight of the thing.
On its own, it weighs a paltry 5 pounds. So it’s very easy to push around in your pushcart and load into your trunk at the end of the day.
This being the best budget entry on our list, this bag would probably be more suitable for beginners. It doesn’t have some of the more advanced features as some of the other bags on our list, but it will give you what you need as you begin to learn the game.
- It comes in 4 colors (green, blue, black, red)
- Includes an umbrella slot
- Plenty of storage
- Very economical
- Separate compartments for different accessories
- Not waterproof
Sun Mountain C-130 Cart Bag
- Top Diameter: 10.5"
- Top Dividers: 14-way
- 14-way full-length dividers to organize and protect clubs
- Three integrated top handles make maneuvering bag easier
- Integrated putter well keeps putter protected and readily available
You should know that quality comes at a price, and the same thing is pretty justified with this model. It is among the premium products online and comes with all the essential features you may need in the best golf bag for a pushcart.
14 individual full-length dividers give an opening to 10 pockets, including an apparel pocket, a cooler pocket, two velour-lined practical pockets, and a waterproof pocket. Also, there is a multi-accessory pocket for different things to store.
The disappointing thing about this model is that it is not entirely waterproof. However, you can buy a top cover and keep it safe from the effects of the weather. On the bright side, this model does come with a matching rain-hood to prevent the water from getting inside during rain.
The intelligent strap system will help in attaching the bag to the riding cart using two Velcro straps. This way, the bag will not twist itself or fall of the cart. It is an ideal way of ensuring the security of the bag and prevent it from falling.
There is no denying that the Sun Mountain C-130 is among the best cart carry golf bags on the market.
- More pockets than most other golf bags on the market
- The sturdy and reliable handle on the top of the bag
- Smart strap system and forward-facing pockets for ease of access
- Matching rain hood comes with the bag
- Amazing quality
- Lots of storage space
- Dedicated compartments
- The bag is not waterproof
Titleist Cart 14 Lightweight Golf Bag
Golf cart bags are heavy. There is no way to get around this fact. Each bag usually weighs between 6 and 8 pounds, and then it is filled with clubs and a ton of gear. Some golfers try and fit two or three dozen golf balls into their bags.
Undoubtedly, all of this weight adds up, and it can be tough on your back and shoulders when transporting your cart bag. Luckily this Titleist Cart 14 is a lightweight model that makes it easier to transport clubs without throwing your back out.
Although this bag is a bit smaller, it still has 14 dividers and an integrated putter well. The dividers are not full length, and that is one area where the Titleist helped save a bit of weight. However, you will get 11 pockets, certainly enough room to organize your balls, tees, golf gloves properly, and divot repair tools.
This is one of our favorite bags for a pushcart because of its lower weight and impressive functionality.
- Velour, lined valuables pocket, is well protected in the bag
- The cart strap system keeps the bag in place on the cart
- Comfortable shoulder strap and lightweight design make this an easy cart bag to carry
- Premium material
- Advanced pocket design
- Removable ball pocket for embroidery
- It does not have as much room as some larger cart bags
IZZO Golf Izzo Lite Stand Golf Bag
The next model that we would like to recommend is this one from IZZO. It comes with a lite stand and has an impeccable tendency to stand on its own. You can put it on the ground or the pushcart, and it will maintain its balance perfectly.
One of the best things about this model is the lightweight. It merely weighs 4.5-pounds, making it the most lightweight product on the list.
The construction is done with heavy-duty nylon material that ensures exceptional durability. Five club dividers keep all the sections of the bag separate and secure. You can easily open them and put stuff.
Furthermore, the adjustable dual strap delivers the ideal fit for maximum carry comfort. There are velour-lined water-resistant pockets to keep the valuables—also, the metal towel loop, a glove holder, and an insulated cooler pocket.
- Durable nylon construction
- Very comfortable strap
- Free personalization on ball pocket
- Handy magnetic ball holder
- Most lightweight product
- Various compartments
- Lack of color options
TaylorMade Cart 8.0 Bag
If you are considering replacing your Callaway Golf 2018n org 14 cart bag, I would recommend considering the TaylorMade Pro Cart 8.0 bag.
One of the core reasons why I steer clear of cart bags is because they seem always to fall off my push cart. Leaving me to adjust the position after every bump I navigate. The TaylorMade Pro Cart 8.0 bag solves this problem with a key lock base.
On top of its stable performance, the bag contains a 14-way golf club top to reduce the overcrowding of your clubs. Besides the design of the bag catering to all your clubs, it also has ample storage space for your other equipment.
With eight forward-facing pockets, the bag makes it easy to store and remove your rainwear, golf balls, tees, cellphone, and wallet.
Finally, if your cart is out of action, the bag does contain a padded shoulder strap enabling you or a caddie to carry it for the round.
- Thick and durable shoulder strap
- 14 way top and seven total pockets
- The bottom of the bag is smaller than other models and fits in the cart nicely
- Velour, lined valuables pocket, is also water-resistant
- 14-way golf club top
- Eight pockets
- Key lock base
- Oversized putter well
- Forward-facing pockets
- Padded shoulder strap
- Rain hood
- Moderately expensive
- No pass-through slot for a cart strap
EG EAGLE 14 Way Divider Top Premium Golf Cart Bag
- 1.Molded 14 Way Top : organizes all clubs beautifully, by shaft length. No rattling. Never uncomfortable pulling out a club
- Golfer Oriented Design : Tee Holder, liftable Ball Pocket for Cart strap. Double side Lift Handle. Padded Carry Strap on Back
- 3.Pockets : 1 Insulated Beverage Cooler Pocket can hold 8 bottles of 12 oz cans plus 4 thin ice packs. 2 . 2 Side Full Length Apparel Pocket on Both Side. 3. 2 Pockets for valuables (Smart phone, Watch) with velour-inside
- 4.Accessories : Towel Ring, Velcro Glove Holder, Umbrella String, Rain Hood.
- Warranty : 3 Years Manufacturer Limited.
The EG EAGLE 14 Way Divider Top Premium Golf Cart bag is an excellent choice for the golfer on a budget. Some of the best golf cart bags on the market are going to be quite expensive.
The EG EAGLE has a molded 14 way top that keeps your clubs separated. The top does not have full-length dividers, but we didn’t notice much rattle as we drove the cart around.
When it comes to pockets, we were impressed with the insulated cooler pocket. You can hold plenty of ice and drinks inside this cooler, and it fits directly in the bag.
The velour-lined valuables pockets are great places to put your phone or your watch as you play. You will have a hard time finding a cart bag with these many features for a better price.
- Elegant design with all pockets a golfer needs
- Full-length apparel pocket on both sides of the bag
- 14 way top to help keep clubs separated
- Insulated cooler pocket to keep yourself hydrated on the course
- 11 pockets to keep you organized
- 14 dividers
- Durability issues
Cobra Golf 2020 Ultralight Cart Bag
- 14-Way top with all full-length club dividers and dual top grab handles
- Dual oversized apparel pockets with key clip
- Dual fleece-lined valuables pockets
- Fleece-lined range finder pocket
- Insulated cooler pocket holds twelve 12 ounce cans
Cobra makes our list with their latest offering into their burgeoning catalog of high-quality golf club bags. This is a surprisingly lightweight bag (just 5.3 pounds) when you consider how much storage space is packed into it.
First of all, you get the obligatory 14-way top divider for all of your clubs. But it’s not just about club quantity with this bag. The slot for the putter is slanted downward so that it doesn’t bang into the club heads around it – making this bag great for rough terrain.
Secondly, there are a total of 13 (yes, we said 13) storage pockets, including an ample cooler pouch that can handle more than a 6-pack of your favorite beverage. There is an oversized apparel pocket on the side perfect for jackets or even a pair of shoes.
There are a couple of fleece-lined pockets as well, so you can store your watch, phone, or any other delicate valuable. Lastly, there is a slot that you can slide an umbrella into snugly – we’re serious, this thing holds onto umbrella stands well.
- They are made from qualitative materials.
- The bag is perfect for carrying huge stuff.
- Has comfortable carrying handles.
- It has 14 dividers and 13 pockets.
- Lightweight and spacious.
- Looks attractive and luxurious.
- It’s easy to carry.
- Great price for a bag with these features
- Includes a dedicated rangefinder pocket
- It will fit your oversized putter
- The polyester material doesn’t seem too durable
- The top dividers aren’t made from the strongest material
No matter what kind of golf bag you get, size does matter. However, because you’re using a golf push cart, you want something appropriately sized for the type of machine you have. For example, if you get an oversized bag, it will likely fall off the cart or be challenging to push. Also, if it’s too heavy, it can become too tiring to push around throughout the course.
You want to pick a golf bag that is both lightweight and has a slim profile. This way, you can be sure that you won’t get exhausted between holes, and it will fit better on the cart itself.
One of the most crucial elements of any golf bag is the number and versatility of the pockets. Because you have to bring so much gear along, you must pick a model that suits your needs. Here are some of the kinds of bags, including the accessories you may need.
Cooler – walking around the golf course can be tiring, so you want to have refreshments on hand. These pockets are insulated so that your drinks stay cold, and they’re waterproof so you can put ice inside.
Tees – you want a small pocket to hold all of your tees. In some cases, the bag may have individual slots instead.
Putter Well – since putters are shorter than other clubs, they can scuff the metal if they’re all together. Having a separate putter well will eliminate this issue.
Valuables Pocket – typically, these sections will be soft on the inside to protect items like your cell phone. Also, they are water-resistant for the same reason.
Ball Pocket – these sections are specialized to allow you to drop balls in quickly and efficiently.
Overall, you want to be sure that you have enough storage to hold everything. Ideally, there will be a variety of specialized pockets so that you can spend less time rummaging for the correct item.
3. Weather Protection
Although most golfers like to hit the links on lovely days, sometimes the weather can work against you. Since you’ll be walking around with a pushcart, it’s best to plan so that you don’t get caught in a compromising situation.
While most golf bags will have a rain hood, not all of them do. Also, some of them may be made of weather-resistant material already so that you don’t have to worry about a few drops seeping inside.
If you live in a rainy place, you will want to invest in a high-quality bag that won’t have any problems in wet weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do staff golf bags fit on pushcarts?
They stand straight up, taking up less room. They don’t tip over as easily. have tons of storage, and fit on a pushcart and cart perfectly.
2. Can you use a stand bag on a pushcart?
The problem with stand bags on pushcarts is that the pivot point of the legs toward the top of the bag usually interferes with the saddle or resting point of the top of the cart.
3. Is it better to push or pull a golf cart?
Pushing is way easier than pulling and less taxing on the shoulder muscles, muscles better used on the swing than pulling a cart. Further, golf push carts are much better at rolling straight down the fairway than pull carts, often zigzagging and putting additional strain on the shoulders.
4. What is the difference between a staff bag and a cart bag?
Cart bags are slightly smaller and noticeably lighter than staff bags. However, if you walk the course using a golf push or pull cart, cart bags are a great option. And of course, if you ride in a cart, these are perfectly designed for that use (hence the name)
5. Can you put a stand on a golf bag?
You have to use both hands to pull the legs out and use the stand. If you’re even a little bit handy, the installation is manageable. I recommend using clamps to hold the bag together while drilling the holes and screwing the stand on.
Our review has so far reached the end-stage. Hopefully, you came to know about all the bags. Maybe you have so far set a choice in your mind. All the bags which we have reviewed here are of the best quality. You can choose any of the bags, even closing your eyes. Our reviews will be paid off only when you can choose the right bag for the pushcart after reading this review. Each bag has some specialties.