Best Pitch and Putt Golf Bag
Every golfer needs a good Sunday Golf Bag. They are perfect for so many situations. You don’t always need all your clubs, so there is no point lugging around a heavy, clumsy bag. So why take on the extra weight when you can just as easily play nine holes or on a par-3 course without it!
Not every round of golf is a long one. Some golfers want to practice with the most valuable clubs. At the same time, some are looking to play a quick round just to unwind and relax on the golf course.
Whatever your reason, a Sunday golf bag makes the task of walking the length of the course much easier. So you can ditch that golf cart and cover your daily steps. You also get the opportunity to reap the physical and mental benefits of golf. Without a heavy bag coming in the way!
If you don’t already know, then allow me to tell you that the beauty of Sunday bags is that they’re the king/queen of lightweight golf bags. And that brings the essential benefit to mind. Not too much strain on your shoulders and back. So you can complete your round or rounds of golf without feeling tired unnecessarily.
The ultimate goal is to make the game much more convenient and comfortable for you. No matter how many golf clubs you decide to carry. Although, with Sunday bags, players usually carry not more than a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8-9 clubs.
Now let’s have a look at the top contenders!
JEF WORLD OF GOLF JR1256 Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag
- Great for travel, walking par 3 courses, and the driving range
- Weighs only 2 pounds, 4.25 inch oval top
- Adjustable carry sling, comfortable
- Stand makes club selection easy
- Can accommodate up to 8 golf clubs
This is among the popular well-priced bag if you want something super light to carry a few clubs. It will hold up to 8 clubs, but it is probably happier with 6 or 7.
They tend to stick together if you try to cram too many in. It is very light at only 2 pounds but still has an opening of 4.25 inches.
The stand and strapwork well and make using the bag fast and convenient.
It can even fit in 8 if you don’t seem to have a problem with your clubs sticking to one another. The bag, no doubt, lasts for an entire season without showing any signs of weakness or wear and tear.
With a travel-friendly and lightweight golf bag like this, you’re compelled to carry fewer golf clubs to the driving range.
This welcomes a more focused range session. Plus, it comes with a stand and adjustable, comfortable carry sling.
- Very lightweight bag with a stand
- Carry straps retains proper balance
- Zippered pocket included for holding ten golf balls
- Ideal for par-3 courses, driving range, and travel
- Well priced
- Very light at only 2 pounds
- It has a stand, strap, and pockets
- Velcro glove strap and bottle holder
- Some users found the bag to be top-heavy
Orlimar Pitch and Putt Lightweight Stand Carry Golf Bag
This ultra-light and compact bag are perfect for when you need a close bag for a quick round or some practice at the range.
You can comfortably carry up to 7 clubs, and there are two compartments to keep them organized. At less than 2 pounds, it will not add much to your load while still keeping everything protected and convenient.
It has a tough yet comfortable carry handle as well as a durable single shoulder strap.
There is a single accessory pocket to keep markers, tees, pencils, and balls. The retractable legs are solid and effective.
This bag is not only light in weight but also very easy on the wallet and is one of the most value-for-money lightweight golf bags on the market.
While compact nature will not suit all golfers and every situation, it is a popular option for beginners and many more advanced players who want something light and nifty to take around the course.
- Single Strap Design
- Durable Carry Handle
- Extendable Stand
- Ultralight Weight
- Durable Handle
- Automatic Stand
- No Padding On Strap
LONGCHAO Golf Sunday Bag
- 【Ultra-Lightweight Golf Carry Bag】- The stand of the ultralight golf bag can even be unfolded in an uneven place stably, you could easily get out the clubs
- 【High-quality Material】- A rubber foot pipe bracket can well prevent the scratch. It can stand steadily and balanced as you want to release your hands. This cool golf bag made of the waterproof material and designs a non-slip & anti-wear bottom
- 【Durable Carry Handle】- Backpack-style shoulder strap for extra comfort provides you a convenient handle on the side to quickly carry and go. And the shoulder soft strap adopts detachable design for detaching freely when needs
- 【Intimate Designs】- The LONGHCAO golf carry bag special mesh pocket on the side for balls, divot tools, water bottle, or whatever else you may need doubles your golf sport happiness
- 【Large Capacity】- Golf bag has a generous and stylish appearance, enough room for as many as 6 or 7 clubs comfortably. Brilliant colors sunday golf bag for women are very popular
Up to this point in our review guide, all the Sunday golf bags have been made out of rigid materials. The Longchamp Sunday Bag takes a new look at what a Sunday golf bag can be. The construction of this bag is entire of nylon and other flexible materials. This allows for a very compact design that you can fold up for better storage.
While you can carry the bag with the single reinforced carry handle, Longchao has also included a single carry strap that attaches easily to the bag. A small adjustable pad can also be attached and helps keep the strap from digging into your shoulder.
Unlike some other bags in this review, the Longchao Sunday Bag can only carry about nine clubs. So if you are OK with leaving out a couple of clubs, this bag could be your ticket to an easy-to-carry golf bag.
Get yourself the Longchao Sunday Bag, and never worry about fitting your clubs and bag when traveling.
- Single strap design
- All nylon construction
- Easy to store
- Fits up to 9 clubs
- Super lightweight (1.35lbs)
- Little protection to clubs
Ram Golf Pitch and Putt Lightweight Golf Carry Bag with Stand Black
- A LIGHTWEIGHT STAND BAG - Perfect for pitch and putts, practice at the range, or if you are just getting started, this lightweight carry/stand bag is a great choice
- DUAL DIVIDER TOP - 4.5" top with two dividers helps keep your clubs organized
- AUTO POP OUT LEGS - Just set the bag down and the legs automatically pop up so the golf bag stands
The Ram Pitch & Putt Bag is the absolute definition of a value-based Sunday Bag. It is designed after a rigid tube style of Sunday bag but keeps a lower profile by offering fewer features. Only one pocket is present but is large enough to hold several sleeves of balls, a GPS unit, and tees. A corded bottle holder can be found just above the pocket and will carry any standard-sized water bottle.
Ram did not include a carry strap but has included a large plastic handle. The handle itself is pretty sturdy and is designed to last a long time.
A two-way divider keeps clubs apart and helps allow for the carrying of up to 9 clubs. However, you should note that more than five clubs tend to create issues when you remove or insert clubs.
Even a stand is included with this bag and ups the value proposition. Golfers need to be careful of the automatic hinge when handling the bag as it is somewhat exposed. At just under $50, the Ram Pitch & Putt Bag is an outstanding value.
Due to its simple and lightweight design, the Ram Pitch & Putt Bag is an excellent choice for younger kids or beginning golfers.
- Durable Carry Handle
- Dual Divider
- Extendable Stand
- Very light
- Good value
- No carry strap
ProActive Sports 5″ Sunday Bag
- Great for traveling: takes up very little space in a trailer, camper, or car trunk; when not in use, the bag can be folded and stored neatly until you're ready to go again
- Perfect for beginner, junior, and senior golfers who may not carry a full complement of clubs
- Padded shoulder strap for extra comfort and a convenient handle on the side to quickly pick up and go
- Pockets for balls, tees, divot tools, or whatever else you may need during your round
- Keep it in your car, to sneak away at lunch and hit the driving range
This is a handy compact bag to have as part of your collection. The cost is reasonable, so you can keep it when you need a compact solution for a few clubs.
You cannot carry all your clubs, as you would expect from a Sunday bag, but it is excellent for folding away for use when needed.
It is also popular with juniors or beginners that will not need to carry the full arsenal of clubs.
It is great if you travel and might need to sneak in a game of golf, or you just want to go and hit a few balls.
It is well made from durable polyester, so it will not fall apart after a few rounds. The strap has good padding, so it is comfortable to carry, and there is a handy side handle.
The bag has two zippered pockets and one mesh pocket, giving you enough room for all you might need to carry.
When not needed, it is collapsible, so you can fold it up compactly for easy storage. When in use, the stiffening rod will ensure it keeps its shape as you use it. It is happy with around six clubs.
- Collapsible for Simple storage
- Outstanding value for money
- Made out of durable polyester
- Meager price
- Great for beginners and minimalist golfers
- Short trip travel bag
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Excellent value for money
- Made from durable polyester
- It can only handle about six clubs
- No too much storage for accessories and golf balls
- Some users found issues with the balance
BOURBON Canvas Golf Club Travel Case Lightweight Carry Bag
There are many Canvas Sunday bags on the market, but the Tourbon Canvas Golf Bag is one of the highest quality.
The canvas itself is pretty thick and even features a fleece interior. With this, your clubs will be well protected from the inside out. Leather accents on the carry handle and tee holder add a little bit of subdued flair.
A well-made and huge carry strap comes preinstalled. It has also been padded to help reduce fatigue from carrying your clubs during a long round.
Tourbon also had the forethought to make the strap from a mesh material to add breathability to the strap.
The bag can carry about ten clubs without issue and weighs just under 2 pounds. A large pocket allows for several sleeves of golf balls and other accessories to be carried very easily.
One downside is that the bag is not waterproof and will require a significant amount of time to dry if it does become wet.
- Single Strap Design
- Canvas & Leather Construction
- Lightweight (2lbs)
- Looks good
- Quality materials
- Padded carry strap
MAX Golf Stand Bag
- 14-way padded divider
- 5 pockets; 2 large garment pockets, interior velour-lined valuables pocket, easy-access golf ball pocket, fully insulated beverage cooling pocket and more
- Putter well and lift assist handles integrated into the top cuff allow for easy access and maneuverability; combination towel ring and glove holder for convenience
- Three full-length dividers for easy organization; cart strap channel keeps pockets accessible while bag is stable
- Constructed with lightweight nylon ripstop material for added durability
First impressions leave a lasting impression, and the first impression of the GYMAX Golf Bag is outstanding.
It features a small tube-style main body that has back cushioning and three separate pockets. A large padded Dual Strap Harness makes carrying the GYMAX Golf Bag a breeze.
A large rectangular rain cover is also included and doubles as a protective cover for your clubs when traveling.
Both the bag and the rain cover are made of durable nylon that will be able to handle almost anything you can throw at it. An added benefit of the all-nylon construction is superior water resistance.
MAX has also included an extendable stand for this bag, and it is pretty reliable. Three large pockets and a mesh carry pocket mean that there are ample amounts of storage. If you travel a lot, the GYMAX Golf Bag could be your new favorite bag!
- Dual Strap design
- Raincover included
- Extendable stand
- Lots of storage
- Comfortable to carry
- Automatic stand
CaddyDaddy First Class Premium Padded Golf Club
- GOLF BAG MADE JUST FOR TRAVELING: CaddyDaddy’s First Class Golf Travel Cover is designed specifically for protecting your golf clubs and equipment while traveling - air or auto. It offers excellent value for money and is a must-have travel bag for all golfers.
- PREMIUM HARDWARE CONSTRUCTION: The golf travel cover bag features ultra-durable, 1000D Ballistic Nylon Construction with military-grade hardware and rivet reinforcements. 2 Layer Foam/EVA padding is also provided to protect your golf clubs from any external damage.
- LARGE SIDE POCKETS INCLUDED: 2 large external side pockets are also added to the bag with exterior zipper access. These zippers are lockable and can be used to store additional golf accessories or items of your choice. Compression straps are also provided - internally and externally, to keep clubs secure.
- EQUIPPED WITH ALL-SEASON WHEELS: Whether you are a pro on tour or love to play golf on courses all over the world, this padded golf cover bag is your perfect travel companion. Carry all your golf essentials in one bag in any way you see fit - handles or shoulder straps.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: CaddyDaddy is proud to offer a 2-year full replacement warranty, including damage caused to the bag by airlines. We have been in the business of providing premium, durable, and trusted golf accessories for over 20 years.
What you’re looking at here is an all-in-one golf bag. The Ranger by CaddyDaddy is an option you come across almost whenever looking for the best Sunday golf bag. And I think it’s mainly because the bag is multi-functional. It’s a Sunday, range, and travel golf bag.
The brand has used weather-proof, thick, durable 1680D nylon to ensure that the product garners no negative feedback, especially regarding its quality and construction. The bag also features the best webbing, lockable zippers, and handles.
You can load at least eight golf clubs in this bag. It has the perfect storage capacity for those who don’t want to drag around a heavy, clunky suitcase at the airport. Plus, it’s a very comfortable choice for your back, waistline, and blood pressure.
The most beautiful part is how the padded headcover pops open. This means it’s playable even from a golf cart. And if you think the pocket space is not large enough, which is highly unlikely because you get three zippered pockets. Nevertheless, how about buying golf balls from the course you’re flying off to!
- A strong and durable bag that does an admirable job at protecting your clubs
- An internal strap that keeps your bag from shifting and sliding inside the travel bag exterior
- Additional padding does well to protect your clubs from direct contact throughout your travels.
- The price is excellent.
- Ultra-durable and lightweight Sunday travel golf bag
- Weather-proof, thick 1680D nylon construction
- Padded top for protection of clubheads
- Padded shoulder strap and easy-grip rubber handle
- Too deep main compartment hinders easy access to clubs
FINGER TEN Golf Club Bag
- Offer An Solution To Carry Clubs Easily For Driving Range And On Course: A Best Choice for You to Carry Clubs for Driving Range and On Course. Totally Lightweight, Perfect for a Quick Trip in City or Town. Promotes an Easier, more Efficient Practice Session;
- Quality Material And Adjustable Design: The Bag is Made of Durable and High Quality Material. No Need Worry about The Durability and Bad Weather Condition; If it Got Dirty, You can just Wash it and It will Keep the Former Shape Then. The Strap is Adjustable and there are 4 Wood Tees Near The Finger Ten Logo Part, Convenient for Your Driving Range Practice;
- 4 Colors For Your Choice: 4 Colors Available, Black, Blue, Pink, Purple; We Offer a Better Value Choice: a 2 Pack one. You will save more to get 2 set Mini Golf Club Carrier; If You Choose 1 Pack In Black From The Style Name, You will Get A Golf Mini Bag Without Balls And Ball Pouch. And If You Choose 1Pc In Black With Ball Pouch From The Style Name, You Will Get A Golf Mini Bag With Ball Pouch And 3 2-Layer Balls. No Misunderstanding, Happy Purchase;
- Well Packaged, A Good Gift For Men, Women, Kids: You Will Receive the Product Packaged Well in Good Condition. Each Carrier Will be Put in a Small Bag at First and Then put Into the Delivery Package. A Nice Gift Idea for Father, Mother, Kids, Fellow and all;
Do you know what mini golf bags are the best for? It’s for keeping a few golf clubs ready under your car seat for moments when you spontaneously decide to play a quick 9-hole game. Or hit the driving range. But then what about carrying extra tees and balls and all that? For additional storage, you can always clip a small golf accessory bag to this mini bag. And you’re all set!
So how many clubs can the bag fit? In terms of fitting your golf clubs, you can accommodate 5 in there. But then you have to open the wrap for pulling them out. So I’d recommend carrying just four clubs. So you don’t need to open the wrap; rather, pull out the golf club of your choice.
Additionally, this mini version is designed using high-quality, durable nylon. The material is perfect for a quick wash in case it gets dirty. And you get to choose from three different colors – blue, black, and pink.
- The rubber used in making the product makes the tees comparatively more durable.
- The packaged weight of the product is only 3.2 ounces.
- A lightweight mini golf bag for practice sessions
- Adjustable strap and durable nylon design
- Easily accommodates 4-5 golf clubs
- Built with a small pouch for holding tees and balls
- You have to re-arrange and re-wrap clubs after every use
TOURBON Canvas Golf Club Travel Case Lightweight Carry Bag
- Tourbon golf club storage organizer made of high quality canvas and leather
- With adjustable and removeable shoulder strap
- Thick padded lining ,5 tee holder
- Golf accessory storage zipper pocket
- Dimsion: 35.43" X 3.94" X 6.69" Weight:1.87lb
Let’s assume that you head to the driving range not more than 2-3 times per week. I mean, not everyone has the luxury of time.
But, at the same time, you want to unwind, relax, and have a fun time at the course. That said, how about buying this part-canvas, part-leather lightweight golf carry bag!
It can be categorized as the best men’s and women’s Sunday golf bag. The thing that makes a huge impact is the heavily padded bottom.
It’s just what you need if you’ve spent an outstanding amount of money on your golf clubs. Many golfers do that, both frequent and occasional.
No doubt, it’s a well-sized bag that, even when you load up, feels much lighter in comparison to the full-sized version.
- Lightweight, durable, and thickly padded
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Made of top quality leather and canvas
- Foldable design for neat, easy storage
- Suitable for all genders
- Enhanced padded lining
- Spacious and wide pockets
- Easy to carry/use conveniently
- Too narrow and small for some
Titleist Adaptive Club Case Caddie Stand Bag
Consider buying the Titleist golf stand bag for short courses and practice. It allows you to move around very comfortably and smoothly without troubling your shoulders. On top of that, the stand comes with feet, which means you don’t need to leave your expensive golf clubs on the lawn.
What’s more, a stand like this reduces the chances and worries of missing golf clubs. And that, no doubt, makes your round of golf much more fun.
It is a remarkable stand golf bag made with high-quality polyester that makes it very lightweight and stable. I purchase and use this bag for over a year and get benefits. I faced no problem at all.
It is excellent since it is a tight slice. It is highly fulfilled because the texture is additionally firm.
Even if you are in shot and you don’t need to leave the club in the yard because the stand has feet also. It additionally lessens the concern of missing clubs, making golf considerably more fun.
- This bag is made with polyester and can easily store 3 to 4 clubs.
- It has a grasp holder clip that helps to hang your golf case for simple accessibility.
- Incorporates coordinating with rain hood.
- Extra-long golf bag that will nicely fit up to 47 inches extended clubs.
- It features extra side pockets and a golf glove holder.
- Titleist brand logo attached
- Two supreme legs that fix it with land
- Enough lengthy bag
- Slim body
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to use and carry
- Quite expensive
- Only available in black color
Titleist Players 4 Stand Bag
- NEW Premium double strap
- 7 Pockets total
- Quick-access magnetic accessories pocket
- Player-preferred external water bottle pocket
- High-grade aluminum legs and advanced hinged bottom for best-in-class stability
Titleist has a reputation for offering high-quality equipment for more than 85 years. In this 2021 premium stand bag, Titleist has introduced the most satisfying way to play.
The Players 4 Stand Bag includes a lightweight, premium-component development, a Premium twofold tie, and extreme-grade aluminum legs. Conveying a bag has never been more straightforward and more agreeable.
This extreme quality nylon material 11.42 x 13.78 x 37.4 inches bag has four dividers. It contains 8 pounds of weight. It is excellent with its self-balancing straps, and its dual-density foam ensures long-lasting easement.
- NEW Premium twofold lash
- Speedy access attractive out-fit pocket
- Player-favored outside water bottle pocket
- Velvet like resources pocket
- Lightweight backpack with four full-length dividers
- Convertible straps
- Insulated sleeve for a water bottle
- Very lightweight
- Four cuff dividers
- Six pockets
- Cheaper nylon material
- It may feel flimsy
Cobra Golf Ultralight Sunday Bag
- 100% Polyester
- 3-Way top with designated full length club dividers and top grab handle
- Oversized Apparel pocket
- Fleece lined valuables pocket
- Mesh beverage pocket
The Cobra Golf Ultralight Sunday Bag has everything you need in a Sunday Bag. It is ultralight at only 3.8 pounds and is made from durable polyester. This also makes it easy to keep clean and to look good.
The material will not tear or break easily, meaning this one can be put through its paces and will last you for many years to come.
Essential aspects of Sunday bags are the size, number, and quality of pockets. Even if you are only taking a few golf clubs, you still need most of your accessories.
The Cobra bag has a generously sized apparel pocket, a mesh beverage pocket, and a fleece-lined pocket for valuables. The ball pocket is customizable according to your needs.
There is nothing worse than preparing for a Sunday of golf and discovering that your bag is not going to fit everything you need.
That agonizing decision to leave things behind, deciding what you can and cannot take, is a nightmare for golfers. Luckily, with this bag, you will have ample space for bringing everything you need and more.
The shoulder strap system also allows you to carry the clubs easily like a schoolbag, with complete comfort and limited risk of injury to your back.
The straps are also padded, providing less pressure on your shoulders and giving a comfortable feel as you stroll around the golf course.
The top has three divisions, and the designated club dividers run the length of the golf carry bag. This offers good protection for your clubs and reduces noise and rattle as you walk.
It also helps make club selection easier while you play, as each club has its section within the bag. It enables you to stay better organized and aids inconvenience.
There is also a top grab handle, and it is one of a select few quality Sunday stand carry bags. Another helpful feature, often absent on Sunday bags, is an umbrella holder.
- 3-Way top with designated full-length club dividers with top grab handle
- Oversized apparel pocket
- Fleece-lined valuables pocket
- Mesh beverage pocket
- Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Multiple pockets of a generous size
- Well balanced
- Umbrella holder
- Not too many color options
- Relatively expensive
While storage isn’t as crucial in a Sunday bag, it shouldn’t be overlooked entirely. A pocket that fits a jacket to keep you warm when the sun dips below the trees comes in handy. Even if you choose the minimalist route, make sure there’s enough space to carry the essentials.
In the Sunday Bag category, dividers are a matter of preference. Some bags have a single tube to hold everything, while others have five dividers to give the Sunday bag nearly the versatility of a stylish stand bag.
While it sounds obvious enough, do forget that comfort is a huge part of carrying. Nearly every bag is comfortable on your back when it’s empty, but you need to consider how the bag feels when it’s filled (or partially filled) with clubs. Simply put, the bag needs to feel as good on your back as it looks on the ground. Your bag should never get in the way of walking 18 or even 36.
Hand-in-hand with comfort, weight is a critical consideration for the walking golfer. While a single pound might not sound like much, the extra mass can dramatically affect fatigue levels throughout around. A little excess weight can mean the difference between finishing strong or leaking oil on the back 9.
Since most Sunday bags will be lifted and placed on the ground a couple of hundred times per round, the load must stay durable over time. Even the best Sunday golf bag can wear down in several areas, so you must check those spots on the bag before each round.
The shoulder strap is the number one accessory of a bag that could wear down and cause you to have to carry your clubs for the remainder of the round.
Another area worth looking at is the opening of the bag. The clubs will come into contact with this section, and you don’t want the fabric to give way to a metal ring that could scratch or weaken the hosels of your clubs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Sunday Golf Bag?
A Sunday golf bag is also often referred to in sports as a golf carry bag, which pretty much gives away what it’s about. It’s a golf bag you usually carry. Because carrying the bag can be strenuous, the Sunday bag tends to be smaller and more lightweight.
A subset of these bags is standing bags, which feature foldable legs to keep your bag and clubs upright and off the ground during your swing.
This makes it more convenient to get clubs in and out of your bag while also avoiding too much contact with the ground, which could result in your bag becoming dirty or wet.
Why Is It Called A Sunday Golf Bag?
Back in the day, devout Christians strictly observed the Sabbath and did not work on Sundays. This also included caddies.
Without a caddie or golf cart, you were left with two choices: not playing golf or carrying your golf bag and clubs.
Introduce the Sunday Golf Bag, also known nowadays as a pencil bag or carry bag, for golfers who want to play on the day of rest while trying to be as lightweight as possible because they had to carry their bags. Sunday bags offer a list of ways to get your clubs to the range in a comfortable yet lighter way.
What Type of Sunday Bag Should I Buy?
The traditional design is a pencil bag. It holds enough golf clubs but comes without a stand. Then there are stand bags, which are more commonly used because of the convenient, stability-enhancing stand.
These Sunday bags, no doubt, are much easier and convenient to use, plus they keep off the wet, muddy, or dirty ground.
It’s never easy or even simple to buy golfing equipment. Be it clubs, balls, bags, etc., because there is just too much competition these days since more and more brands are starting to manufacture gear to make your golfing experience more enjoyable and convenient.
Speaking of which, Sunday bags are sure to do your practice, driving range, and par-3 golfing sessions more fun.
With a lightweight bag and fewer clubs, you’re bound to focus more on the game at hand instead of tiring yourself out unnecessarily by lugging around extra weight you don’t even need.
Always remember, though, Sunday bags have a club limit. Most are unable to accommodate a complete set of 14 different clubs. Many Sunday bags top out at around nine clubs before you start running into issues removing and replacing clubs.